The purpose of this document is to provide guidelines in the preparation of manuscripts that are submitted for publication in the Asian Journal of English Language and Pedagogy. It should be noted, however, that these guidelines are not intended to provide a comprehensive guide on every aspect in the writing and preparation of articles submitted. Writers are advised to refer to the ‘Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Manual) pertaining to aspects that are covered in the guideline given below.
1. Theme: None at the moment.
2. Length: 10 - 12 pages, including figures and references, (excluding appendices – if applicable)
3. Spacing: as specified in the style sheet
4. Paper size: A4
5. Margins: Top – 1in (2.5cm)
Bottom – 1in (2.5cm)
Left - 1in (2.5cm)
Right – 1in (2.5cm)
6. Page numbers: Bottom center
7. Font (and font size): Times New Roman (12-point unless stated otherwise)
8. Submit also a 50 word (maximum) biodata.
9. Others: Refer to Style sheet provided.