Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Author Guidelines".
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing (include abstract in proceedings or abstract book of conference).
- If necessary, I have ethic document.
- If the manuscripit is accepted, I will sign copyright form.
- An abstract shouldbe between 150 and 250 words. Statistical procedures and references should not be included in the abstract if not essential. I obeyed the limit.
- If the manuscript is accepted, I will approve proofreading service process.
- My manuscript version was written using "Manuscript submission Template" in the website.
- The authors take full responsibility for issue of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscript including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement. I approve the reponsibility.
Please ensure that you submit and attach 2 versions of your article using the templates.
a. Article Submission (with Affiliation) --- including author's name, university and email address.
Title your article as Yourname (with affiliation) for example, Ahmad (with affiliation).
b. Article Submission (Without affiliation) ... NOT including author's name, university and email address for double-blind review
Title your article as - YourInitials (without affiliation) for example, Ah (without affiliation).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.