Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The journal accepts manuscripts written in Bahasa Melayu and English only.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Please ensure that you submit and attach 2 versions of your article using the templates.
a. Article Submission (with Affiliation) --- including author's name, university and email address.
Title your article as Yourname (with affiliation) for example, Ahmad (with affiliation).
b. Article Submission (Without affiliation) ... NOT including author's name, university and email address for double-blind review
Title your article as - YourInitials (without affiliation) for example, Ah (without affiliation).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.