Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format and images are of good quality.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author has referred to the APA 7th Edition style guide for mechanics of writing, citation and reference format.
- All citations and quotations have been properly referenced in the manuscript and it is free from plagiarism.
Please ensure that you submit and attach 2 versions of your article using the templates.
a. Article Submission (with Affiliation) --- including author's name, university and email address.
Title your article as Yourname (with affiliation) for example, Ahmad (with affiliation).
b. Article Submission (Without affiliation) ... NOT including author's name, university and email address for double-blind review
Title your article as - YourInitials (without affiliation) for example, Ah (without affiliation).
The Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Education follows the editorial guidelines recommended by the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE). Papers will be accepted or rejected on the basis of importance in the field, originality, and clarity of writing. In addition, the alignment with the stated scope and remit of the journal will be evaluated.
The Journal of ICT in Education is double-blind peer-reviewed. The editorial processes follow the standard procedures below:
1. Call for submissions
2. Article submissions and acknowledgments
3. Initial evaluation
4. Allocation of reviewers based on article content
5. Reviewing process
6. Author re-submissions if necessary
7. Further editing and processing
8. Evaluation for publication
Code of Conduct for Authors
1. Authors must follow the published guidelines as set out on this website
2. The submitted article must be unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Plagiarism checks will be carried out by MJM, but authors are expected to ensure that originality and correct
4. citation processes are followed.
5. Copyright for images, musical examples, etc, are the responsibility of the author.
6. A copyright transfer form must be completed.
7. The identity of reviewers will not be disclosed to authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.